Friday, November 30, 2012

Tips For a Enjoyable Morning.. For you both


Moms.. I have a business I started 12 yrs ago,, where I take children from home to school and back.. and I have seen the differnce first hand in a child who gets in the car who has had a frantic,upsetting morning,,verses a child who walks out the door with a smile on their face.. It is so sad that from our lack of preperation and using out time wisely can make or break how our child starts their day.. Ive seen them walk into class rooms already determined to have a bad day,,a...

nd i can only imagine from that point on their productivity is not going to be good.. Please sacrifice what ever you have to for the benefit of your childs mindset.. We are writing on their lives of who they will become,, I pray to raise to happy, health child who loves their home life and cant wait to raise their children up in the same way..Not one who cant wait to turn 18 and get out of this crazy house.. Our actions predict their future,, and we cant wait for the last minute.. a legacy takes time,, let today be the start of a new legacy for you and your family
 
 





















Please come and visit me at .......Heart of the H♥me Facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment