Thursday, January 3, 2013

God / Your Schedule..

 It sounds weird when we say it like this.. but how true is the statement..
How may times at the end of our day do we say..oh shoot ...sorry Lord, I didnt make any time for you today..maybe I can do better tomorrow....
The one who created us, who gave us the day and our lives..
and yet He is the last on our To Do List..
 
Give God the first part of your day,,and then take him with you through out your day today..
It only make the day better and more enjoyable..
 
                              I hope you will come by and visit me at my Facebook page..
                                                            Heart of the Home..
                                                                  Have a Blessed Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment